What I’m doing now
- Still loving life in University Heights! We are of course still decorating the house, but it’s definitely become a home that we all love and are comfortable in.
- Janice and I are wrapping up the 48HFP Horror Project here in Cleveland.
- Rehearsing the role of Grimsby in the Willoughby Fine Arts Association production of The Little Mermaid. It’s been a lot of fun, and a talented cast under the direction of Sandy Kosovich Peck and musical director Dave Thomas. Janice is Arista (one of the mersisters) and one of our daughters is a featured Ensemble member, while the other will be working on stage crew. The show runs November 24th – December 17th. You can get tickets and more info at https://www.fineartsassociation.org.
- Looking to take on some more freelance writing and copywriting gigs once we wrap up the Horror Project.
- At Gorilla Film School, I’m working on putting together a really great product for actors who are looking for an agent. Also looking to connect with more filmmakers as we grow and work on some more film-specific courses.
- Trying to hit my goal of a sub-2 hour half-marathon for a December 10th virtual race. There’s not a ton of races this time of year because of the weather, but I’ve been working hard and am looking forward to meeting this own personal challenge.
Last updated October 2017